Many people ask me about the benefits of LEGO ® Serious Play ® for workshops, workshop and team coaching and of course, they are so powerful for those benefits that you listed below:
How long are Lego ® Serious Play ® workshops? Fro
- Participation 100% (contrary to other types of workshops where there is a 80/20 for the facilitator)
- Unbeatable communication: All channels are used, Visual, auditory and Kinéstesico which gives rise to a generous listening
- Connect mind and hands so conscious and unconscious ideas take real shape in 3d
- Tell stories about the built model which improves the understanding of the participants and collaborates to share that understanding in group models
- Improved decision-making by understanding the systemic consequences of such decisions.
- Help team members and team to visualize their current situation, establish and visualize their goals and help them know how to reach them
- It helps to leave the “comfort zone” smoothly by fulfilling the challenges of building, building metaphors and storytelling.
- It establishes lasting commitments and stronger relationships.
- ……. there are many more benefits of LEGO ® Serious Play ®
m 4 hours to 2 days in days of 8 hours. Depending on the needs and objectives to achieve. What is the number of attendees?
The are teams from 4 people to a maximum of 12 people, surpassing this need more facilitators and have been given events of more than 100 people. Examples of workshops with an average duration of 1 or 2 days:
Want to try the benefits of Lego® Serious Play®?
- Strategic planning
- Contemplate and design future scenarios
- Integration in the company
- Complex problem Solving
- Development of new business ideas
- Company values
- Computer values
- Improving team communication
- Empathic communication
- Creating new distribution Channels
- Improving Customer relationships
ntact me, I’m sure I can help you in Malaga or wherever you want me to be.